How to handle this

My son is 2 1/2 and right now we have roommates and one of the roommates has been making comments that have been bothering me. My roommate is 22 years old and he makes a lot of sex jokes with things that my son does. For one example my son was sitting on my husband's back and he was hopping up and down but if you were to look at it with a perverted mind you would think he was doing something else. My son doesn't understand the sex jokes but they do bother me and i have told my roommate that. And then last night i was giving my son a bath and my roommate walked in and he was making comments about my son's penis. More like jokes. About the size being small. He asked my son if his penis was bigger than his daddy's. I got after my roommate for this but I still feel very uncomfortable about it. I asked my husband to talk to our roommate about it. maybe if a man talks to him he will understand. So what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• Wherer this is normal or not you shouldn't be living with someone you are that uncomfortable with.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 1:06 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Tell him if he keeps it up, he'll be moving out.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 7:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• He is prob just really immature, but you need to get him away from your son because there could be something else going through his brain.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I would be kicking him out immediately. He sounds like he has no business being around little ones.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 8:45 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I would ask him to move out. Someone interested in the size of my sons penis would be no where near my son.
    mom2queenie2004

Answer by mom2queenie2004 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 17, 2010