What were some of the biggest differences between your first pregnancy and those that followed?

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 12:51 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My first one was a tiny belly and the others were humongous!

Answer by older at 8:38 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I was a lot more tired with the second pregnancy in the first trimester. It felt like I was on some kind of sedative cause I felt so drained all the time. Of course I was chasing after a one and a half yr old dd at that point.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 12:55 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Biggest differences were:
    - 2 wks neaseau at 7 months with my first and neaseau 24/7 from day 1 until the day I delivered with my second
    - maconium in the fluid with my first (from stress) and clear fluid with my second
    - craved corn dogs and BK whoppers with my first and craved ANY cheeseburger, Pizza Hut Stuffed crust supreme pizzas and Cherry cheesecake With my second.
    - No sex drive whatsoever with my first and extreme sex drive with my second.
    Not sure about others but those are the ones that come to mind :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:03 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I've really noticed the difference between my current pregnancy and my first. The morning sickness has been alot worse and continued longer than with my first, the fatigue is worse but I put some of this down to running about after a 3yr old as well as being pregnant, running the house etc I also found my bump is huge compared to with my first and I feel much more uncomfortable, I also felt this baby alot earlier than my first. My sex drive has ben less with this baby than the first also. I am also somewhat more relaxed andhave hardly read any pregnancy information as I did with my first.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:21 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• im only 16 wks 5 dys with ym second but already so far, I have had major pains from what im told is the uterus stetching. I have not felt baby move yet. and at 15 weeks with my first i did. I was not able to eat strwberries with my son cause it was cause like cold sores on my tongue from the acid, this time around im eating the heck out of them!!!! and the heart burn is HORRIBLE right now. but thats it so far.
    mommyoftristan

Answer by mommyoftristan at 4:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• mine so far have been:

where the baby sits. My first was up high and toward my back. My second is out front and low. Which means I show A LOT more with my second and have stretch marks now thanks to my second, lol.

food cravings are different as well as is sex drive.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 2:19 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• With my first i was only sick a little.With this one i have been terribly sick.And i am already huge with this one!
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 11:15 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• With my first, I didn't have Round Ligament PAIN!! OMG does that hurt SO SO SO BAD!!!

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:48 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My first pregnancy I had a miscarrage.
    The second and third pregnancy where normal
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:36 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My two pregancy was so different, everything was different. I am not sure if it had to do with age, my first I was 20 my second I was 32. I know my youngest was alot harder then my first.
    1Giovanni

Answer by 1Giovanni at 12:52 AM on Nov. 23, 2010