How did pregnancy effect your love life? adult content

With your partner sexual? Did it increase your sex drive or decrease it?

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 12:53 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• In the beginning my sex drive increased but I am now 37 weeks and it has decreased because my belly is to big and it is harder to move around and is very uncomfortable.
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 12:59 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• The increased blood flow to the pelvic region definitely worked in my favor. I had the best orgasms of my life while I was pregnant! Once the morning sickness subsided, my libido was higher, and with the increased discharge, I was always lubes up and ready to go. Toward the end, it was more difficult to find comfortable ways to go about our business, but we managed it.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:03 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Well it was good in the beginning but towards the 7 the month and on it deceased completely. I think mostly because it was simply hard to breath and just uncomfortable to even try! But I have a good friend that tells me that her love life was just the opposite and was crazy amazing the entire pregnancy. Good luck! And congratulations
    payton625

Answer by payton625 at 1:04 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• It absolutely ruined it... Prior to my first pregnancy I had a rather "overactive" libido, once I got pregnant with my oldest sex became horridly painful and I lost ALL interest. Now, when I'm pregnant, like now, we can't have sex, it's just to painful for me... And when I'm not pregnant we might do it once every month or 6weeks... Even when I am "in the mood" it's just so painful I don't enjoy it... So we have become more of a DIY household in that respect...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:03 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• For us the first couple of months were difficult, alot of anxiety due to a previous miscarriage so it took me a while to feel happy that the pregnancy was healthy and we could actually have sex. The morning sickness and fatigue really didn't help and our sex life really did dwindle for a while. I think I was around 20 weeks before I actually felt I could enjoy sex and now it's fine, I'm 34 weeks and we have some fun experimenting with positions due to my big bump lol. Trying to make the most of it before our little one comes along!
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:14 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Increased and stayed that way until due date ;p but then it took a while after giving birth
    MakG

Answer by MakG at 7:54 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Decrease because I had horrible morning sickness.But its getting better now.
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 11:13 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Decreased. Neither my husband or I wanted to have sex when I was pregnant either time.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:15 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I had WAY more sex when I was pregnant. It just felt so much better when i was pregnant than before. Also I was never able to have an "O" before I had my first child. Since then I have one almost every time. I guess everything moves down after having a baby and makes it more enjoyable!!!woohoo

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My sex drive decreased. My DH thinks that I am the sexiest person in the world. I dont feel like that though.If we do have sex I can't go for long because i get scared that the baby is being hurt.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 12:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2010