what could this be?

im having period cramping in my lower belly like really low when i lay down for a lil bit it goes away for a lil but when i get up it comes back but i been having the cramping for hours now they dont come and go really.i have to go pee like every 5 mins.im due in april.what does this sound like? what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Possibly a uti. Call your doc.
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 12:57 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I'd call your ob. This is how the beginning of my labor felt, but you aren't far enough along so I hope it's not that. The first poster is probably right.
    EverydayMomma

Answer by EverydayMomma at 1:15 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• you should call your doctor is does sound like a UTI but it could also be something else or some other kind of infection
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 1:20 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• It could be braxton-hicks contractions, I had them very strong for months when I was pregnant. They usually get better if you lay on your side and rehydrate.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 3:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2010