i was wondering if anyone might have any good idea's on how to lose weight. i lost 35lbs. right after my baby but gained most of it back. please help

mavitymom

Asked by mavitymom at 12:57 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I just watch what I eat and try to make good food decisions 2 out of 3 meals and I eat a portion size. If the lets say mac and cheese says a serving size is a cup....I do so. I also try to work out and do situps when I can. I still have about 10 to 15 lbs to go and some toning up. But I lost 50 pounds in like 4 months when I had DD.
    JakesCupcake

Answer by JakesCupcake at 12:59 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I was the same way. I lost almost all the baby weight within 6 weeks and then put almost all of it back on! I finally put my mind to it and decided to lose the weight. I had a Wii so I bough EA Sports Active and I used it for 2 months and lost 30 lbs.! Plus I watched what I ate, I tried not to eat quite as much at meals and just spread it out. Plus not eating nearly as much junk food/candy!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 1:01 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Pick up copies of Oxygen and Clean Eating magazine. Both encourage clean eating, and Oxygen is all about fitness. I have lost 26 lbs so far with clean eating and exercise. I run, bike, or hit the gym nearly every day, and after most runs, I do a Jillian Michaels video (on demand). It's made a big difference in my life. PM me if I can answer in more detail for you. (I promise I'm not selling anything!)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:10 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I am the free personal trainer to my friends and family, lol, because I am really into this kind of stuff. If you want to PM me more details on what your detailed goal is I can help you out. I recently just started one of my friends on my roller derby teams "diet". Or even if you just have specific questions I can answer or tell you where to find the answer, let me know.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:11 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I joined weight watchers. I just started week #21 and I am down 43 pounds. It was the best thing I did. I have done it before, but the first time I just weighed in weekly and never went to meetings, but this time I am going to weekly meetings and what a difference it makes. I love the people and I learn new things each week. And, the best thing about it is, I still get to eat the stuff I like in moderation. It is teaching me the right foods to eat and a lot about portion control. You should give it a try.
    PKFay1023

Answer by PKFay1023 at 2:31 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Go back to the plan that worked for you before.

Once the weight comes off, it's easy to drift into bad habits that add up the pounds.
    Remember: you did it before, you can do it again! :-D
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 5:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Cut out sugars, sodas, carbs and drink lots of water. Do cardio.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:57 AM on Jan. 9, 2011

• Eat healthy. Cut out processed foods and white foods. Exercise.
    PhilsBabyMama

Answer by PhilsBabyMama at 9:07 PM on Jan. 18, 2011

• eat healthy & exercise
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2011