What's a good way to manage time?

So much to do, endless nights of lack of sleep, full throttle all day, still don't get everything done.

babygirl2008200

Asked by babygirl2008200 at 1:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• You can't really "manage" time...all you can do is manage...;)
    Momma_Nukem

Answer by Momma_Nukem at 2:10 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• You have to start with being realistic about what you can get done each day. I poften have things left on my to-do list, but I know there always will be.

.science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 6:59 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I agree with the first answer! Sometimes there's so much to get done and not enuf time to do it. Then I just try to give something 15 minutes of uninterrupted attention and tackle what I can a little bit at a time. It would be nice if we could earn a few extra hours every now and then!
    GumboGirl

Answer by GumboGirl at 7:40 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• First and foremost, make a to-do list the night before. Make it specific even down to "picking up the kids from school". Whatever is left on it today, move it to tomorrow. This will let you see how realistic you are being about the stuff you have to do and you time.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:53 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I had the same problem, do things 2 hours at a time see what happens
    Pamrose

Answer by Pamrose at 8:05 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Prioritize! Cut yourself some slack! Eliminate stressful things that are not totally necessary.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Make yourself a to do list. That way you'll have a sense of accomplishment when you cross something off your list. But, be sure to make each days worth tasks realistic to accomplish.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• stay off the computer
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2010