My 17 month old VERY active son woke up this morning with a slight limp but no pain.. we've seen the DR today who wasn't concerned but he is still limping and I am very concerned. Anyone else have experience with this? Thanks

redhed1383

Asked by redhed1383 at 2:30 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My little brother had an issue similar to this when he was a baby and it did not last long and he has been fine ever since. I will have to ask my mom about it and get back to you.
    elismom122003

Answer by elismom122003 at 3:29 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Well you are his mom, and if you feel there is something wrong get a second opinion. Could it be he might of hurt his leg? My sisters daughter hurt her leg and could not even put pressure on it. There is a bone in the lower part of the leg I can not think of it but babies hurt that all the time. The poor thing had to have a cast on. Take him to a ped's orthopaedic.  Then they can x-ray it.  They would know better this is what my sister did.

sta517

Answer by sta517 at 5:43 AM on Nov. 17, 2010