im an emotional wreck!!!!!!!

my daughter was premature she isstill in the hospital actually shes been doin great and now all of a sudden she has lost weight stopped holding her temp and im worried when i check it shes fine but as soon as i step to take a breathe they say it drops. weell now shes under the warmer and her temp back up but what can i do i feel like im trapped with no way out and my daughter paying the price.

columbria

Asked by columbria at 2:30 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just hugs! Keep strong, your baby need you.
    ganna04

Answer by ganna04 at 2:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Talk to someone! The period after birth is difficult enough as it is without having to worry about complications with your baby. I can't even imagine what your going threw. Just pls make sure you talk with someone, pray and trust the doctors they will do everything they can for her! And good luck momma!
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 2:44 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• thanks i think its the burses that set them back though, its hard man really hard and besides her i have four other kids that need me but good news she had not lost all that weight
    columbria

Comment by columbria (original poster) at 3:05 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Just pray to God to give you that inner strength remember they all need you strong, she will be well, I'll be in prayer with you and let us know how she is doing.

All the best.
    Alycyaz

Answer by Alycyaz at 4:51 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• thanks a lot ladies
    columbria

Comment by columbria (original poster) at 3:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2010