Ever happened to you???

Have your kids ever pressured you to give them another sibling??

Alycyaz

Asked by Alycyaz at 3:44 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• My son tells me he wants a sibling all the time, but my 4 year old will never MAKE ME have a child.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 3:54 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I dont think a kid can make you i feel that they can put the idea in your head and from there whatever happens happens
    hopenalivia

Answer by hopenalivia at 6:12 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• No...but I can see their point. I was an only child and it's horrible. So, I decided to have two.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:27 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yes, my sons asked for a sister or brother when they were maybe 10 or so. We just simply explained we were happy the way our family was with just them.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:20 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My dd asks me for a baby brother or baby sister EVERYDAY! lol We go to the store and see little baby clothes and she wants to buy them for her baby brother or sister. But we are plannng to have another one soon so it's good that she is so exicted lol
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 8:40 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• my older 2 actual do the opposite, they told me "mommy we dont want no more babies" which i am happy to agree to, sometimes i get sad and want another but then i get excited about all the stuff we can do now that they are growing and i am happy to be done.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 8:59 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My daughter started asking when she was three, now she is six so you can imagine how many times i've been asked to have another baby, and she does not want only one but two, theres this one time she even prayed that God gives me a baby of course she undestands it all coz i have had all questions asked about big bellies, then everytime i add a little weight she asks me whether i have  a baby inside me. I know she would be the happiest and am willing  to give her what she has been asking for all this time.

Good luck to those who are TTC.

Alycyaz

Comment by Alycyaz (original poster) at 9:59 AM on Nov. 17, 2010