Are you upset about Bristol Palin????

Ok so here is my issue....

I've been watching DWTS since it began and quite frankly I get tired of seeing "Entertainers" (who claim to have no dancing "experience") have an advantage over those who HONESTLY have none. I enjoy watching people get better each week and that is exactly what she is doing isn't it??? I thought that is what this show was supposed to be about!
FYI If you have a notion to respond to this with your political opinion don't bother, I'm not asking for it!!@!

GoJoMom2448

Asked by GoJoMom2448 at 6:05 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• She's the Sanjaya of DWTS.Purely there for ratings. (But Jennifer Grey is awesome!!)
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:07 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I know what you are saying. Bristol has grown so much as a dancer and a public figure. It also gives the american public an opportunity to see what they are capable of if they unite and work for what they believe in.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:10 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I am upset over Bristol Palin while she is getting better each week she shouldn't still be there. They are kicking off dancers that ARE GOOD. I had heard on the radio her mom said she will win this regardless of what she has to do to get her to win that's not fair when GOOD dancers are getting kicked off.
    On the other hand I think Jennifer Grey is most awesome. JMO!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:14 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I don't watch DWTS but I find it funny they say they have "stars" with no dancing experience then they get people like Evan Lysacek or Drew Lachey or the gymnast girl, can't think of her name! Anyway, I agree with you, these people may not be classically trained dancers but they have had dance experience and it isn't fair to the ones who really have no dancing experience!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 6:15 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Can't say that I actually care about what happens to Bristol Palin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• While I do belive that Brandy is a better dancer than Bristol, Bristol has made remarkable progress in her dancing skills. She did her best job this past Monday, that she ever has! The bottom line to all of this is, 50% of the vote comes from the judges and 50% comes from the viewing public. Regardless of what we may all think & feel, she remained on the show legitimately. I wish her the very best next week!

I do think Jennifer will win this!
    etexmom

Answer by etexmom at 6:49 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• well i dont personally care for bristol. the sight of her makes me cringe. i actually stopped watching the show so im assuming she got the boot? what upsets me about her is the rumor that she wouldn't let the Teen Moms from mtv watch the show from the live audience. if that's true, she only further pushes my dislike on her.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:04 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Last night was a shocker. Brandy was a much better dancer. Just goes to show you the ignorance of the American public.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:23 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I haven't watched in 2 years. It gets annoyng. Bristol is there because her mom has clout, that's it.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 7:33 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I also have been watching DWTS since the beginning & I have a very different take on what the show is supposed to be about.
    First of all, the stars should be just that, stars or at the very least have achieved some level of fame on their own merit. Even reality TV stars have to try out to get picked to be on the reality show. Bristol hasn't played a pro sport, she hasn't acted on TV or in a movie, she's famous because she's the spawn of a famous politician & for getting knocked up as a teenager & then turning around & telling other teens to keep it in their pants.
    Secondly, I took 15 years of ballet, tap & Jazz & I can tell you that ballroom is completely different. Finally, at this point in the show it should be based on the dancing, not a popularity contest fueled by a contestant's mother pulling strings for her.
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:03 AM on Nov. 17, 2010