daughter wants to be nude all the time in the house

we went on nudist holiday this year now she wants to be nude all the time have i got a problem to deal with it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• I don't have kids that age, but I'd say for the sake of the rest of the family and any others who might come over it may be best to not let her do so around the house. Perhaps it's time to reach a compromise.
    Instead of saying you can't do this ever, afterall you the grown up DID take her on a nudist holiday and set the idea in motion taht it was okay at least some of the time. Say, you can be nude in your own room but in the rest of the house you need to at least have on, whatever you consider the minimum requirement to be so a sports bra and panties or a t-shirt and panties. Whatever it is.
    Myself, even at like 15 I regularly went about my mom's in just my bra and panties, and her oppinion was I wore sports bras and boyshorts and that covered more than most bikinis did.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 7:06 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Your first problem was taking her to the nudist holiday. Kid in their teen are very impressionable and especially her parents were the ones that took her and it was okay, she now has the amo to use to think it's okay whenever. Adults tend to forget that they process information a lot differently than teenagers do.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:12 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• In my opinion it is not appropriate for a child this age to walk around nude. I'm not sure why she went on a nudist holiday but that was your choice. I would tell her she has to have her private parts covered when she is not in the privacy of her own room or in the bathroom. I hope I did not offend you, this is just my opinion.
    michelle5971

Answer by michelle5971 at 7:12 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I am thinking that you took a nudist holiday because you are NOT ashamed of the human body and am teaching your daughter to be the same way. Good for you. You were not wrong to take her on a nudist holiday. I would talk to her and tell her that she can be naked IN HER ROOM because it is not proper to walk around the house naked, because others may not be comfortable with her nudity.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I have 2 girls that will on occasion walk around the house with little or nothing on if it's only us girls here. I don't have a problem with it however when hub is home or anybody else is here they know better than to run around the house that way.
    OhioConnie

Answer by OhioConnie at 7:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• my daughter would wear pj around the house with no underwear,so one day she had take the dog out it had snow the night before ,so out she goes pj top ,dog small coat on ,next thing happened she is snow ass hanging out ,all i could do is lol
    mine you my daughter is 18 at the time she learn that you have to put pants on before going out side and yes she wear it in the house due to we have older boys they just don't want to go blind,so sit and talk and tell her in the house we wear clothes only when we go on holidays to nude came then we have no clothes on, you have to have rules
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 7:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Is this a troll?
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:48 AM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Has to be a troll.
    shabbypink123

Answer by shabbypink123 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I don't see what the problem is
    jomofunmom

Answer by jomofunmom at 9:40 PM on Sep. 27, 2011