Did anybody watch Dancing with the Stars Last Night?

Where you shocked that Brandy got kicked off and not Bristol?

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:21 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• No, I was not surprised.

Not happy, but not surprised.

Brandy's work should not be discounted because she did some acting and performing before she went on this show. It's SUPPOSED to be Dancing With The S T A R S. If you have never performed in front of an audience, you are not a STAR. That you are NOT a star does not lend worthiness to poor performance (and YES, Palin's performance ability IS POOR).

And, of course, the bulk of her fan-base is actually her mother's fan-base.

BTW: No one can stay on that show more than a week or two, without working hard. They ALL are working hard. Some are working with talent, some without.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 4:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Ever week I am shocked that she is still on. She is a sweet girl but she can't dance to save her life.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yes, shocked!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:11 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• sorry, wasn't finished! Anyway, the people in the finals should be the ones who are the best dancers, which B.P is not.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• you have to stop being bitter, like it or not the girl is working very hard and that is what the show is about!!!!

Don't be so stupid to believe just the T.Party people are the only ones that are voting.

I haven't voted :)
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:28 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• ok everyone seems to forget what the show is really about, 1st off Brandy has no business being on there, she is a performer just like nicole from the pussy cat dolls, the show is about stars who dont know how to dance learning how to dance, not about performers who already know. Bristol has no clue what she is doing but is learning, thats what it is about!!
    xxSummaxx13

Answer by xxSummaxx13 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• people need to get out and vote for the people they like.

I thought Brandy was going to win, but I don't vote.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:24 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I was shocked. People keep arguing saying "Oh but she has worked SO HARD! She deserves to be in the finals because she has come SO FAR!"
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• shocked but not surprised. as long as bristol does not win i will be happy. the anchors on our local news were making comments that people were voting for for her because of who her mother is, not because of how she has been dancing. i am kind of glad she made it this far, because it really seemed to open her up. next week will be interesting!
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 11:54 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I really like Bristol, I do. She seems to have more fans. At the beginning of the show, Brandy couldn't seen to muster up a smile at all. I thought at the time that she was just focused on her dance that she had to perform. Bristol is just "every girl". She has come the farthest as far as her growth, her confidence, her talent!!
    Proud_Mom475

Answer by Proud_Mom475 at 7:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2010