If you have ever gone on a cruise, did you like it?

chris219

Asked by chris219 at 7:34 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Travel

• I've been on 11... we leave for my 12th in 9 glorious days! I'm soooooo ready to go!
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• woohooo!!! I leave in 15 days!!! Its only a short one but it is the BUD LIGHT PARTY CRUISE_ No kids!!!! our kids are mad. they LOVE going on a cruise
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:22 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I love cruises. Everything is in one little place and if you don't go crazy with drinks etc., it's very economical. Check out vacationstogo.com, they have amazing deals. I have my parents a 7 day cruise a couple of years ago for $1,000 for voth of them.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:42 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I have only gone on one, but I really enjoyed it. We went on a 5 day cruise to Grand Cayman and Cozumel. I think any longer than 5 days and I would have gotten really bored. The food was pretty good, the entertainment was okay (except for the comedian-he was really funny!) We did a jeep excursion in Mexico and it was nice.
    I would definitely do it again...maybe not Mexico, though, with all the stuff going on down there.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 7:43 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yes! Breakfast in bed, salt water pools, sunshine and ocean air...we had a great time!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 8:12 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• We went on a European cruise for our honeymoon. Loved it. We got to see a lot of different things and only had to unpack/pack one time. The food was good and everyone kept buying us bottles of wine because it was our honeymoon (a year late.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:28 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• We went on Royal Caribbean's Explorer to Bermuda last September. It was so nice! The food was delicious and the boat had a lot of activities to enjoy. We did have one rough day at sea, so that was a little annoying but overall I thought it was a great experience and totally worth the money!
    tarakenyon06

Answer by tarakenyon06 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I've been on 2. Both times on Windstar before having kids. Loved them! Both were European cruises - first time Italy/Greece and second time Portugal/Spain. Great cruise line if you aren't bringing kids.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:44 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I really think this depends on the kind of person you are, what you like, how you like to travel. I used to be a travel agent but never loved cruises but that is because I like to be in control and on the move. Some cruises, like Syphon's are wonderful and some suck. Give it a lot of thought and really look at the ports of call because some really are better than others. Where are you thinking about going?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2010