Do you and your husband go to bed at the same time?

chris219

Asked by chris219 at 7:35 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• We go to bed together, but he stays awake until I go to sleep. For some reason I have a hard time falling asleep if he's already asleep.

Answer by missanc at 12:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yes. We used to not go to bed at the same time. I hated that. I always went to bed alone. But after we separated and got back together, I told him that I need him to come to bed with me. I sleep so much better and fall asleep faster with him beside me. There are nights I stay up later for him to watch a show and I might fall asleep on the couch but we always go to bed together now.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 7:39 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• we try :), we go to the room, and lay i n bed... then the kids start calling for mommy, so i get my 'happy butt' out of bed and tend to the kiddos. He tries to stay up and wait for me to get back, but he works so darn hard during the day that sometimes he just is too exhausted to stay up... that or i'm too exhausted and end up falling asleep in one of my kids rooms. But when we do get to sleep together, it's one of the best feelings i get :D
    MakG

Answer by MakG at 7:43 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• We go to bed together and will watch TV, we don't have to go to sleep at the same time and we get to be together. I know some people say there should not be a TV in the bedroom, but for us it's perfect and does not affect our sex life. (c;
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:12 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yes we do, but i'm starting to want to stay up later and later though, I feel like I don't have any alone time! I'm either with him or the baby!
    mamairanda

Answer by mamairanda at 8:24 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Almost always.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 10:26 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• 99% of the time no, because he works night shift. He took 3 weeks off right now and we have been going to bed together almost every night, however, it has been an adjustment for both of us. We are both use to having the bed to ourselves!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:37 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Nope, I got to bed around 11 pm, my husband goes to bed about 630 am, he works nights ;)
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 7:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yes when I am not working nights. We usually go to bed at mindnight or so.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 7:39 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yes.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:42 AM on Nov. 17, 2010