OMG I HAD to share this story

My mom just called and read me an article from her local paper. A couple took their 2 year old fishing with them early yesterday morning. They decided it was too cold so they took their child back to the car several yards away and put her in there with the heater running. A homeless man rode by on his bicycle and noticed the car idling, so he hopped in and took off! The guy went down the street a ways when he turned around and came back. He parked the car and got out. The parents were running towards him asking him "What the hell are you doing" and the homeless man proceeded to chew their asses out for leaving a child unattended in a car and ran away!! The parents are not being punished in any way for leaving their child in the car. Now aside from the fact that this man TRIED to steal a car, I think someone needs to shake his hand!! May this be a wake up call to all parents who do this, especially these parents!!

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 8:03 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• while I think it was wrong to try to steal the car, at least he came back. I think the worse crime was what the parents did by leaving their child in that car.
    Treefrog64

Answer by Treefrog64 at 3:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I agree and hope the parents had that wake up call. All sorts of things could have happened.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:05 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• OMG! WOW! They are so lucky that he came back. and Thank Goodness the guy had a heart when he saw the child in the vehicle and decided to return the vehicle and chew out the parents. It's a shock, yet I would buy the guy a car.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:07 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yup, you are right. Thanks to that man.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 8:06 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Wow, i'm totally with you!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:05 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• 2 wrongs don't make a right

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 17, 2010