Would you want this ring? It's awesome I agree, but I would wonder every day that it was cursed to the point of asking for a new one.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20101116/us_yblog_thelookout/prince-william-and-kate-middleton-to-wed

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 8:04 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't believe in things being cursed. Diana and Charles should have never married he didn't love her and she didn't love him. If William and Kate love each other and choose to make their marriage work they will succeed. I hope the poor young woman can handle the invasive paparazzi and crazy public that think they should be privy to everything she does from now on.  She hasn't seen anything yet. 

tabekat

Answer by tabekat at 10:52 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I'd be less worried about the ring and more worried about the bloodthirsty paparazzi that come with it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• It seems like her wearing his mom's ring means a lot to William. If I cared about him enough to marry him I would wear the ring.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 8:07 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• It is a beautiful ring, and how very nice that he wants to pass on to her something of much importance in his family.
    lovesergei

Answer by lovesergei at 8:07 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I think it's a very great honor to get that ring. My husband's parents divorced when he was young, but maintained a nice relationship. It was my honor to have his mother's ring as my engagement ring. I didn't in any way feel it cursed just becuase his parents got a divorce.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 8:13 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I would want it because it meant so much to my fiance.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:08 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• It's a beautiful ring and I think it's wonderful that he's honoring his mother and Kate doesn't seem to mind it at all.

I would be honored to wear it, if my SO gave it to me.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 8:14 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• A ring doesn't make a man cheat, lol. I don't think the ring itself is cursed, so no, I wouldn't mind having it. But I am not into big rings, so I may have an issue with it in that regard!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 8:15 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I'm not superstitious enough to believe that a beautiful piece of jewelry can be "cursed". If neither Prince William or his fiancee are troubled by any associations with it, but instead associate it with the good things about his mother and her life, then it's a wonderful gift. I'm not one to be all googly over a sparkly rock, and I rarely wear any jewelry, so it's hard for me to attach any emotions to a ring--but it was important to his mother, and I see nothing wrong with it as a symbol of their engagement.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 8:51 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• It is a beautiful ring, and I would feel honored that my fiancee wanted me to have his mother's ring. I with them much happiness!!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:18 AM on Nov. 17, 2010