What is a good website that I can get paid to write or blog?

tina454542

Asked by tina454542 at 8:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have some ideas on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.  However, all I do is Blog about the opportunities when I find them on the computer.  You can find them too.  About.com has a blogging job folder.  Every week they compile a list of opportunities that have been posted as well and put them in that folder.  Sometimes I list them on my Blog as well, if I am short on material.  Good luck to you.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:46 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• www.workathomeworldwide.com Or www.workathomecareer.com
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 1:35 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• You can create a blog on blogspot.com and try to gain followers, then monetize it.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:35 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• You'll want to start a b;log using a blog website like Blogger or WordPress. Add Goggle AdWords then start getting readers. Once you have enough traffic, buy a dedicated domain for your blog and start selling ad space.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2010