What is the one thing you would

change about your husband? Be honest, anything is fair game all the way down to penis size.

I would make my husband more attentive, affectionate and caring towards me.

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:26 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• He'd still be alive
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 8:41 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• !!!! YELLOW WARNING SIGN ON MY ANSWER POST
    + DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT THICK SKINNED+
    ***** WARNING****

he is not mine anymore
    we separated
    but one thing i would change...

he would not like things crammed up his ass, he would only think of his ass as AN EXIT ONLY

(you did say anything) (should have the yellow warning sign up- sure i will get some down votes for this one-lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I wish he still had all his hair. He is going bald on top, so he keeps his head shaved.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 8:34 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I wish my husband would pay attention to me like he does everything and everyone else! His family comes first and doesn't listen to anything that comes out of my mouth unless someone else says it. If I ask him to do something, it waits until it can't wait anymore, but if someone else asks him to do something, he's on it. Lonely life sometimes....
    Chele18504

Answer by Chele18504 at 8:41 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I would want him to have more friends. He was 23 when we had our son, and he thought the most grown up thing he could do was to stop hanging out with his friends totally. Secretly I think he was just waiting for an excuse to do that...but man, he gets frustrated with me because I have a large group of tight friends. :(
    Girlsabadfish

Answer by Girlsabadfish at 8:44 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Hmm.. Probably my husband's fixation with anything electronic! He can spend hours disassembling an xbox and putting it back together, yet there is a swing set out back that we have had for 10 months that isnt completely finished!!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:58 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• He's very half-ass. If he is asked to cooked dinner .. okay more like feels guilty enough to offer to cook .. he throws in a pizza. Even though he knows how to cook more then that. When asked to put the kids to bed he tosses them in an umade bed, without being changed, and their bottle ... So I would definately change that and make him put forth more effort into what he does.

I would change that he's a gamer. I don't want to take it away from him completely, just lessen his addiction to gaming. Get him to realize he has a real life that needs him.

I would make him more attentive.

I would break down that damn wall, so that when we discuss things he doesn't jump to defense and dirty fighting. It's lame. That's what children do.

I would change that he never wants to go anywhere. I need to get out of the house every so often, since I'm SAHM.

I would also change his lack of ambition and lack of motivation.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:41 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I would love to reduce his growing pot- belly.
    joysweet

Answer by joysweet at 11:57 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I would change his weight and some of his eating habits... My dad passed early of a heart attack and I am terrified of that happening with DH too!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2010