Quiet or Loud? adult content

In the bedroom when you're doing your thing with your man are you quiet or loud. More importantly can your kids sleep throught it and what do you do if they don't?

I'm pretty lound and not only do I know it but everyone who KNOWS me knows it. Apparently I've randomly stole my hubs when people are over a few too many times and not been as quiet as I thought.
My 3 year old has walked in on us a few times. Luckily she hasn't actually asked about what we're doing, though the one time she did ask why I was yelling at daddy. We told her it was okay and to go to the living room, hubs pulled on some pants and went and took her a choc. milk and fruit snack and put on scooby, no more questions asked apparently.

JadeRDragosani

Asked by JadeRDragosani at 8:40 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in

• I can be quiet when I know I need to be, which is almost always since our kids rooms are right down the hall. I am totally not ready to have that conversation with my 3 year old and 18 month old (even though I know he wouldnt know what was going on anyway)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:43 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I am usually loud but very good at being quiet if I have to.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 8:43 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• well DH and I don't do it when the kids are awake running around. They are in their rooms in bed for the night before we do anything. My oldest DD I have a hardtime getting her to go to bed so sometimes she is still awake, but in her room in bed she will make up things to come in my room for and she doesn't nock she just walks in. I think she was 4 at the time (5 now) I was giving DH head when she walked in and now we have a lock on our door. I am quiet I mean I moan and things, but not real loud cause I don't want noone to hear me and I don't want to wake up the kids. But we never do it when they are running around through the house.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:45 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i used to be loud, but now that we live in a town home, when we have neighbors being loud just freaks me out, my kids could sleep through a train running through the downstairs though.
    tiffanyv123

Answer by tiffanyv123 at 8:53 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• use to be loud but now am quiet, kids are a sleep down the hall, luck for us we never been walked ikn on we only do it when their asleep
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 12:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• both depends on the mood and amount of foreplay.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 17, 2010