Does it bother you when somone is looking over your shoulder?

My husband likes to lurk around when I'm hanging out on the computer and it really kinda irks my goat. I'm cool if he reads every word I right, just not lurking right over my shoulder while I'm doing it!

JadeRDragosani

Asked by JadeRDragosani at 9:16 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• i am with you 100% in this one
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:17 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Very much so. Except it's usually not my husband, it's my 14 yr old son. I have reminded him a few times to stop doing it. It's really obnoxious and I don't want him reading something he shouldn't.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:18 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• It really doesn't bother me, I guess only because I know that I have nothing to hide from him. He doesn't do intentionally, unless I point something out to him.

Now I do get annoyed with nosey people, that feel like your business is their business.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 9:20 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yep, it would drive me crazy and I would tell him to back off...he can read it later.....
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:21 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I agree, but I am like that because my husband likes to pick on me, lol. He makes fun of the way I talk which in turn translates to him making fun of the words I use when writing to people. At least if he is right next to me looking I know to watch the words I use, haha!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 9:21 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Drives me nuts! I have even had to tell a foreman at work to knock it off or they could do the work  their self.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 9:22 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• It gets on my nerves sometimes. I have nothing to hide but it's like I cant focus on what i'm writing when he's glaring over me like that LOL He does it while i'm texting as well. Whatever makes him feel better I guess lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:23 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My 9 year old is a huge shoulder surfer. It drives me crazy! My husband doesn't look over my shoulder though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:24 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• When my husband is getting his coat/shoes on to take the dog out he'll lurke over my shoulder. I'm not writing anything that he can't read, but it's not cool for him to peer over my shoulder. If he wants to know so bad he can ask me, but don't read over my shoulder.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• YES!!! it is very annoying!!!!

Answer by older at 9:41 AM on Nov. 17, 2010