Do you have anyone in your life that is SO disorganized and it drives you crazy??

I have a few. My mom waits until the very last minute to get ready to go anywhere,and then its this mad scramble a few minutes before its time to go,and she always forgets something and then we're late.
My neighbor is often holding up the school bus because she "just got up a few minutes ago" I ask her why she doesn't have an alarm clock,and she says she doesn't need one. Ummm,yes you do!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:36 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• one of my close friends is very "forgetful" she's always leaving things where she goes and has no idea where she left them. she left a can of formula at my house one evening and expected me to drive it to her at like 9 pm, i was like um no honey sorry but im not dragging my kids out of bed to bring you a can of formula! sorry about your luck! and my mil is very disorganized.. her home is puke-worthy.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• frustratedYeah myself. I try but sometimes I cant keep it under control, I get mad with myself.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 9:41 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yeah,ME!!!
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 10:17 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I feel you girl. Hugs...
    bratgirln1

Answer by bratgirln1 at 11:58 AM on Nov. 17, 2010