• In the Spotlight:

Blackheads;

i wanna get rid of them already before my birthday on november 10..
i was thinking of buying that new clean and clear blackhead eraser..its like a scrubbing thingy idk i saw it today at walmart and it was about $18
..have any of you tried getting rid of them and it worked? if so what did you use?

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• its just like a vibrating scrubber.. it makes your skin soft... thats about it!
    Anonymous

• blackheads are dirt oil & dead skin clogged in your pores, there really is no "instant" fix to getting rid of them u do need to create a cleansing routine that includes exfoliation to rid your skin of excess oil and dead skin which gets into your pores, clogs them. that is a "blackhead". a facial would help more than the clean & clear product. good luck! & happy bday!
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 10:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i use a mint mud masque and them a gape seed oil peel off mask. Works pretty well. (family dollar for $2 a peice) they are kind of fun to do too. You could also try those strip things by biore
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I love the biore strips! Do things the old fashion way and squeeze it. I had a horrible black right on the outside of my nostral in that lil crack part where it turns into the cheek and I tried the strips and they couldn't get it and I had a facial didn't get it and so I got home and started to squeeze it and I got it, it hurt like hell but I got it lol
    xxsthrnswthrtxx

Answer by xxsthrnswthrtxx at 12:51 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• i always take a bath cloth that is heated in the hottest water i could stand hold it over the black head and melt it away. it will not instantly be gone but it does not leave a scar.
    avonbooklady58

Answer by avonbooklady58 at 10:27 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I found an incredible skin care line from Rodan+Fields Dermatologists called Unblemish...it' contains sulfur so it purges your pores--clears your skin and also gets rid of blackheads!! It also reduces pore size. It's done amazing things for my skin! I'd love to share more info. if it's something you'd like to try. You can check it out at:
    http://jamieg.myrandf.com/
    Please contact me if I can help you further! Jamie
    jrgorby19

Answer by jrgorby19 at 11:00 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Beachmom is right. You need a skin system!! I also use those pore strips. I know they only come in some shapes but I cut them and put them where ever they're needed. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2008