TSA scanners

They have, or trying, to make it where muslim woman are exempt from this for religious reasons. I personally don't think this is right. If one person should have to everyone should. What is your opinion on this?

arenad

Asked by arenad at 9:37 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Travel

• You open the door for one, you have to open it for all. Who says no one else has a religious view on not being touched? Don't want to sound racist, but aren't these the people we SHOULD be watching?
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 9:47 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• If anyone does not want to be viewed by the scanners then they have the option of staying home & not traveling! Simple as that! They could also charter their own plane or take a boat!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:51 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Religious exemption? Okay, my religion doesn't allow groping by strangers or taking an xray of my body. How do I get an exemption, too?
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 9:36 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• That's what I thought. Alot of the bombers are muslim woman. They are talking about making them exempt. That is just like saying ok we are waiting and there is nothing we can do to you.
    arenad

Comment by arenad (original poster) at 9:53 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Everyone should be treated the same no matter race, gender, religion. If you are traveling by plane you go through the machine get searched whatever the deal is!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 9:53 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• If you want to fly you can have the full body scan OR a frisking by a same-sex agent. No religious exceptions. Where did you hear such nonsense?
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 10:16 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I heard it on the radio the came home and googled it.
    arenad

Comment by arenad (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Haha! Seriously! I think that if they did allow for religious considerations, I would not fly.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 9:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2010