Does anyone spend time...

anywhere else on this site besides the questions/answers section? What groups are you in? And do you like them? What's your favorite?

DMac08

Asked by DMac08 at 9:39 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Every now and the I go into one of my groups. It's just not the same as this section. I think there is more interaction and it's not as much of a clique as it is in some of the groups. Besides, I am too lazy to come up with a creative font or a signature.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:47 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I use to spend most of my time doing showdowns, then I got bored with them after I hit Guru status. I'm in a few groups but check them maybe once a week and usually never post.
    I thought I would hate the answers section with the new point system but I have found it to be just the opposite. This is where I spend all my time and I love earning credits.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:43 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I also spend time in Trivia Insanity, Cooking 101 and Southern & Soul Food. I have other groups, but those are my favorites.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:30 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I spend time answering messages or in the groups that I own. If I have time, I go into other groups.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:37 PM on Nov. 17, 2010