is it normal or could something be wrong...?

im 18weeks as of yesterday and i dont have much of a bump. like only i notice it. i do a lot of dance and excercise could this be why?

shan02

Asked by shan02 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• LOL...I didn't have a bump until I was 20+ weeks along. And no one could tell until a few weeks after that. Don't worry. Some women never really show and some blow up immediately.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• lol im jus scared i guess. ive had 2miscarriages because of low hcg and this 1st time ive made it this far along.
    shan02

Comment by shan02 (original poster) at 9:55 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I didn't show much until I was about 23-24 weeks. Seeing that you have had 2 miscarriages just keep watch.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:09 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Every woman carries differently. I just hit 18 weeks today & do have a little bump, but this is my 2nd baby....so you show faster the second time. I could still hide it if I wanted to :) If you're very into exercise or dance like you said, then it doesn't surprise me. Also, are you tall? I'm relatively tall so there's lots of room for the baby. That could be why too! Try not to stress yourself out too much, I'm sure you're fine. Your little bump will pop out soon. I remember with my first it was right around the 5th month (that has just started for you).
    MamaBloom777

Answer by MamaBloom777 at 11:16 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• im short, im 5'1"
    shan02

Comment by shan02 (original poster) at 11:30 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I didn't show with my twins until I was almost 6 mos along, but earlier with later pregnancy. Just don't overdo it and rest as much as possible.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 3:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Every woman is different. Most likely, you'll wake up one morning, look in the mirror, and find that you've "popped"! I can understand worrying when you've suffered miscarriages in the past. Sending lots of healthy pregnancy/healthy baby dust your way!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Each person is different.
    I didn't show until I was 5 months
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 7:15 PM on Nov. 17, 2010