Ok...so say you're interested in a guy...

...and your mutual friend finally decides to introduce the two of you...do you shake his hand when you meet him, or hug him? What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Probably shake his hand no matter how long you have been interested in him you did still just meet him.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 9:57 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Neither.. I would just smile & be like "hey"..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:00 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I like to shake hands..I was taught growing up that it's up to the woman, if she feels comfortable enough to shake the mans hand, she'll extend hers, but the man isn't to offer his hand first to a woman out of respect for whatever her boundaries might be.. even though men offer their hands to each other when they meet as common courtesy. If you like him, it's nice to make that kind of physical contact, hugging seems innapropriate..too much.. jmo. Idk how old you are but I'm over 40 so maybe considered old school..depends on how you're feeling in the moment though, you might just wanna say nice to meet you, go with what you feel, just be you.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:18 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I don't touch when I meet someone new. Shaking hands seems to impersonal and hugging seems too familiar so I do neither.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:58 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i would smile and say "hi"
    joysweet

Answer by joysweet at 11:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• A big smile and a friendly handshake.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 12:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Shake hands!!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 2:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2010