What can you use to ease Excema(sp?) that can get in eyes?

My 14 mo. old was just diagnosed with Excema Sat. It was all over her back and stomach. Now she is having breakouts all over her eyes and forehead. The past two days she has woken up with her eyelids all red and swollen with it. She's very fussy and constantly wiping her eyes with her hands and rubbing them on everything. Anything I've been told to use all say do not get in eyes on the package. Is there anything to give her releif that won't burn her eyes?

taratt79

Asked by taratt79 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Health

• it's gonna sound odd but try feeding her avocado. it has natural oils in it that seem to help with eczema.
    Anonymous

• If you can find liquid ivory soap that helps my sisters. Wash with it quickly once or twice a day. Might be a little irritating for a second or two, but that will help the problem go away. Good luck!

chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 9:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I do not know if ther is any thing to put over her eyes, call her Dr, and see. My daughter has eczema out breaks in the summer. Aveno works good, Cetiphil. Just keep her moisterized.
    Lindsey24

Answer by Lindsey24 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Aveeno lotion works well. When Calvin gets a breakout on his face, we put hydrocortisone cream on it... that helps a lot.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2008