Has anyone used the birth control Mirena?? If so how did you like it?

Conley639

Asked by Conley639 at 9:58 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Health

• I got Mirina in early Aug. after my DD was born. I had a lot of spotting for about the first 3 weeks, but that was the only thing I didn't like. I sometimes have minor spotting after DTD. As of today, I love it!
    monkiesbugs

Answer by monkiesbugs at 10:01 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i loved it. i had one after my daughter was born , then again after my son. however after 3 years of having the last one it fell out unexpectedly and im pregnant again lol. it was wonderful while i had it, i had no periods at all.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 10:01 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I love it. I have my tubes tied and kept my Mirena in for extra protection. I had it taken out after three years to try being hormone free. My periods were wild so I had another one put in. I am on year two of my second one and I love it. I haven't had a period in over a year. Plus, I am extremely paranoid about getting knocked up again so I will probably always have the Mirena. DH also had a vasectomy...I guess we are overly cautious.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:21 AM on Nov. 17, 2010