if you could have one and only one .............

WISH...........what would it be.????

would it be for someone else or yourself??

explain answer

waitingmomtobe

Asked by waitingmomtobe at 9:02 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My wish would be for my family. I would wish them eternal health and good fortune.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I would wish that children wouldn't have to suffer anymore...from disease, hunger, abuse, etc. Those stories always break my heart.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 9:05 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• For my DDs bio father to sign over his rights. He doesnt see her anyway. His excuse is he cant do it because "I love her too much." I call BS! If you loved her you would call to talk to her or see her more than once every 3 months. So it would be for my sanity and better for my DD. She even told her bio she didnt like him last time she saw him. I thought that would open his eyes. HAve not heard from him since.....
    And she loves her stepdad...maybe because he plays with her and takes her places and tucks her in at night and....well you get the idea.
    **I am in a very awful, bitter mood**
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 9:05 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• lol I sound so selfish compared to the other moms ha!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 9:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• To be rid once and forever of my diabetes

Star419

Answer by Star419 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• For enough money to stay home with my kids til everyone is in school and I'm done with my doctorate. Egh. I've got at least 4 more years til I finish both my masters and doctorate and working and missing this time with my kids is killing me!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I'd wish for a dozen more wishes so I don't screw up on the first one!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Besides the ability to collect all "lost" money and have it for myself?? I would wish to stop human and animal cruelty. A goodl ife shouldn't be a privelidge- it should be an equal right.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i agree with bloomsr....on both
    ConnersMom1204

Answer by ConnersMom1204 at 10:07 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I know that this will sound like a beauty pageant contestants answer, but I would wish for everyone in this world to " Treat People The Way They Would Want To Be Treated ".
    h2obare

Answer by h2obare at 5:48 AM on Nov. 4, 2008