I was feeling the baby in my ribs every single day but now...

HE has moved really low and I can't feel him in my ribs :) but I assume he is getting ready and that is why he is getting lower. Anyone else know what is going on? I know random but hey its a question and I have no one to talk too til people wake up..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• LOL, he probably dropped! YAY!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:12 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• how many weeks r u? it sounds like the baby has dropped! it means the baby is getting in position to b born! :-)
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:13 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• He's getting snug and comfortable and won't be moving as much. But if you don't feel him move in 2 hours, lay down after eating something just to be sure. =)
    elenalee

Answer by elenalee at 10:13 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My baby girl constantly kicks, either on my pelvic area or my ribs. She constantly changes. I'm 27 weeks, depending on how far along you are he could be preparing himself to put you into labor and to come into this world.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:14 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• 35 weeks My doctors have told me I wont make it past this week but goodness I am not ready!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Nov. 17, 2010