How do I make my signatare with pics

bumkins_mummy

Asked by bumkins_mummy at 10:13 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• You can make them yourself by at certgain websites, like corel.com or Paint.net or join a siggy group :) They ill amke one for you http://www.cafemom.com/group/10533/ << there is a popular one! Good luck
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:16 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Click on Privacy & settings at the top of the page, then you have to enter your password, then click on Signatures on the left side of the page, then click on Rick Text Signatures, then you type in the name you want to call it, and you can load in a picture from what you have saved on your computer. I hope I haven't missed any steps. If you're still having problems, message me, or maybe another mom can explain it better.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 12:28 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• It really depends how elaborate you want to get. It could be as simple as uploading a picture and adding some text. Or you might want to alter it using software. There are groups on here that will teach you if you want to learn how.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2010