Abortian How Does it actually work? (For someone who has had one) adult content

I looked up abortian and was shocked by what I saw but some people on here think I'm nieve for being digusted. So maybe I'm missing something here. How does it actually work, esp when then child is around 18-23 months? I heard you can get an abortian around that time? What do they do..step by step?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Whaaaaaaat? 18-23 MONTHS? I think you mean WEEKS> Abortion. NAive for being disgusted? I think it is your decision and your opinion and you don't need to worry what anyone else thinks.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:23 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Abortion in this country, sadly is legal up to 23 weeks. They usually poison the baby and induce labor. But they have many ways of doing it. Some are born alive and left to die. I listened to a 911 call of a girl who's baby was still alive, and she was trying to save it. UGh. I'm getting nautious thinking about it. But I don't understand why, you want to know details if you are so disgusted.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I DON'T CARE IF U R PRO-LIFE OR PRO-CHOICE!!!! KILLING A BABY IS WRONG!!! ABORTION IS DISGUSTING AND WRONG!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I had a still birth at 7 months, and it was honestly the worst thing I ever went through, I am certainly not preaching at you, but this is really far along to make this choice,, I am sorry for whatever your going through, but think that in about 16 more weeks, you could give this baby a loving home, and yes they sometimes do break the limbs, but only after they give a shot to kill the fetus! I am not pro-life by any strech, but this far along, you may really regret this!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:31 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I dont know what the process is, and honestly don't even want to hear it. But about the 18-23 weeks thing.. WOW!! I cant imagine why anyone (woman or doctor) would want to do this. I'm 21 weeks now with my twins and I am overjoyed and excited everytime they kick or roll around in my belly. Couldn't imagine having that "ripped" out of me.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• For someone who claims not to be pregnant or having sex,u sure want to know alot of details. Is someone u know considering it??
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:39 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I had one when I was 14 and was 5 weeks pregnant. I was put to sleep so I don't remember anything except waking up in the resting room afterwards.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:22 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I do mean weeks and I want to know the process. The process of breaking the limbs is that true or not? Does anyone know what hthey do to the baby? I cant get an answer and the answers I look up are supposedly wrong..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:26 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• 18-23 weeks is over half way there, I wouldn't get one this late in pregnancy,, I mean babys are born and live at 23 weeks! You would have to deliver the baby, and in many states they do not allow abortion after 15 weeks, why not consider adoption? If there is something wrong with the fetus or your life is threatend it becomes a different story,, you can google what they do, it is pretty graphic, how they kill the fetus...a much different procedure than at 12 weeks and under,,,please rethink this!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:27 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yes,its true about the breaking the limbs thing. They also puncture the skull to collapse it for easier "removal' of the fetus. I could go on,but its too sad.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:30 AM on Nov. 17, 2010