Do you believe in psychics?

elenalee

Asked by elenalee at 10:31 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• I believe that there are people with the gift but there are so many fakes out there it is hard to tell real from fake!
    jem102675

Answer by jem102675 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I do believe in psychic`s I have seen sometimes what`s going to happen, Not everyone is true in this I have feeing sometimes when something coming I fortold my mothers death and my best friends.
    butterflysmom

Answer by butterflysmom at 10:43 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I believe anything is possible!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 5:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yes I do! But if they're charging you they're not real pyschics
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 7:12 PM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I do beleive that there are some true psychics out there in this world though I also beleive that there are others that call themselves psychics just to rip people off for money.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:33 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Some do have a gift and some have the gift of entertainment.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:34 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I have never been to a psychic but this one woman owns this little house on a busy street she converted into a cute little cottage type house and has a sign in the window that says "Psychic Readings by Dorothy." She's been there for twenty years maybe more.
    If psychics were real, I would not see one. I would not want to know the negative of anything upcoming.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 10:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• what would you like to know?
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 10:41 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I believe that some people could get information from a spiritual being, but it is extremely rare. I believe the source of the information though is typically evil and it's purpose is to pull people away from God and submerge them into more evil things, almost like a gateway drug.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 10:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2010