kinda freaking out

ok so i know that it was just a dream but ya

last night i had a dream that i got a call that my husband had gotten killed over seas

im sure everyone has dreams like this but this is the first one iv ever had

my husband is on a mission right now so i think it worried me more cuz of that

now i cant stop thinking about the dream and im freaking out

can someone give me some advice on how to not freak out about the dream so much?

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 10:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Your dreams are most of the time something that your afraid of or your insecurities, even if you have not thought about it those things come out in dreams. I dreamed, last night, that my SO married his ex-girlfriend, it sucked to wake up to that. Don't read too much into it, and if you pray I would pray about it.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 10:54 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• ..........♥ prayer with you and your family...your dreams are usually a reflection of your fears and so that's probly why you had this dream...try not to get stressed out about it and don't look into it too much...♥
    ..........♥
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 11:01 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Sometimes dreams are your conscience thoughts playing out in your subconscience. Have you had those thoughts at all lately. I like to read before I go to bed I usually go to sleep thinking of the book.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 11:20 AM on Nov. 17, 2010