have you ever had "ONE OF THOSE DAYS"........

where you just stayed in bed ALL DAY???

waitingmomtobe

Asked by waitingmomtobe at 9:14 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yep today in fact :) almost sent hubby and kids out to dinner with my mom without me so I could be alone in bed but they made me go :(
    Anonymous

• not since i was preggers. I'm in desperate need of one.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Yeah.... not in a long time though. I wish!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 10:17 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I had several while I was pregnant, but thats cause I was too sick to move
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I do sleep all day. I'm actually starting to think that there is something wrong with me. I don't sleep at night, I feel depressed and my fiance is in Iraq. My friends have all kind of disappeared and my son keeps me busy when he's home, but he leaves for school. I don't feel like I have energy for anything. Some days I wake up, get my son ready for school, drop him off and go back to sleep until I have to pick him up from school. I cook dinner, go over his homework with him, let him play, get him a bath and then put him to bed and then I go back to bed. Not sure if this is normal, but it's becoming routine now. I'm sad, I miss my hubby. :( Sorry. Yes I feel like this sometimes...all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Yes I dont sleep good some nights so I try to catch up after I get the kids off to school which really bites if I have something to that day.and to Anon I think you need to see a doctor you sound like you are depressed,and falling or fallen into a rut where nothing matters,you take care of your son but the rest of the day you sleep,you may neeed to see a doctor to find out what is going on and he/she may need to put you on some kind of antidepressants,they worked wonders for me.with your hubby gone I know you feel very lonely.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 10:44 AM on Nov. 4, 2008