UGGG I am so frustrated by the abortion question I can't even see straight! I hope I don't get kicked off, LOL

I just read and responded to a question about abortion, the way the question read, it seemed as if the Mom in question was pregnant and was considering it! After going back I read that this is not the case,,,,I am just really bothered by it, and would like to know if it made anyone else NUTTY!!!!!!!!! I don't know what category to put it in, but I put it in health because it is making me crazy, LOL

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 10:45 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Health

• Killing a baby is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• The poster in NO way was incinuateing that she was going to do the procedure. She said she was looking at it online, and was disgusted, but wanted to know anyway. People sit on the net all day long and look at horrible things. It doesn't meant they are going to do them.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:51 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I think its a kid asking it.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:47 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• link to question please
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:47 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Big talk from someone who uses Anonymous as a screen name.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 10:49 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• It's their choice on what they decide to choose. All we can do is hope for the best.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Abortion is between the lady, the docotor, and God. Only God has the right to judge, stay out of it and let GOD sort it out when everyone get to where they are going!
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 10:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Abortian How Does it actually work? (For someone who has had one)
    I looked up abortian and was shocked by what I saw but some people on here think I'm nieve for being digusted. So maybe I'm missing something here. How does it actually work, esp when then child is around 18-23 months? I heard you can get an abortian around that time? What do they do..step by step?

This was the question..
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:52 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Look, I'm not trying to be rude. But I went back and read the rest of a thread. I won't get a late term abortion, but I have in the past looked up how they could get away with it. Does it mean I'm doing it? No. The poster asked a question, and I think a few people may have read into it a little too far. She explained why she asked. Though it was an odd question, I chose to answer, and it didn't upset me. It is what it is.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:58 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I read it and was shocked at first then reread the question and seen whe just wanted to know. I had a paper once on abortion and had to get info on the subject. People treated me like I went out and got one myself. Maybe she just wanted to know, doesn't mean she's getting one.She did say she was disgusted. Knowledge is power and she can maybe help someone who one day wants to get one see that is isn't the right choice.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 11:00 AM on Nov. 17, 2010