Signs of pregnancy?

Frequent bathroom use
Bloated
Constantly hungry and for stuff like chinese, (soft) pretzels and cheese, popcorn, chips and dip
Tired

* my husband asked me last night if I was pregnant lol - it got me wondering because it is possible - we haven't been using any kind of birth control for over a year now and he hadn't used condoms this month. We had used the pull out method but I know that isn't very reliable. It should technically be my time next week but I want to know sooner now that he is asking!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Take a test.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:47 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Sounds exactly like my last couple of days, but I'm not going to test for at least another week. Good luck!
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 10:51 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Go to the doctor for a blood test! GL
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 10:55 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• They could be. With my first pregnancy & my current one, I was hungry for very specific things right away!! I definitely went to the bathroom more & was very tired as well! I think I took a test right before I was due to get my period & got the BFP! Maybe you could take a first response test! Good luck!
    MamaBloom777

Answer by MamaBloom777 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• do your boobs feel like they gonna explode
    AprylnAtticus

Answer by AprylnAtticus at 11:44 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• A pregnancy test.

That's the number one sign of pregnancy. Until you have one that's positive, think nothing of any other signs.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 12:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• test
    liv_laugh_love

Answer by liv_laugh_love at 12:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Its so annoying how the earliest signs of pregnancy could also be signs of getting your period. Once the idea is in your head, its like you can't get it out, right? For me, the sure-fire symptom was fatigure - I would be so exhausted and that gave it away. Take a test to put your mind at ease - I think First Response is known to be fairly accurate a few days before your period is due. Good luck!
    tarakenyon06

Answer by tarakenyon06 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Could be pregnancy, could be your period, could just be that that's how you feel right now. If you've missed your period, go take a teat, or wait to test until you've missed your period. I didn't start having symptoms until about 5 or 6 weeks.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Take a test.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 5:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2010