I WOULD LIKE 2 KNOW ALL THE MOMS INPUT ON THIS WHAT WOULD U DO IF YOUR MAN HAS DID SOMETHING WRONG IN THE PAST AN U STILL THINK ABOUT IT TIL THIS DAY BUT YOU GUYS HAVE 2 KIKS 2GETHER BUT U NOT SURE IF BEING 2GETHA IS THE BEST DECISION RIGHT NOW WHAT WOULD U DO?

mz.mona22

Asked by mz.mona22 at 10:49 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• you can forgive but you will never forget. Will it matter if you are with him or with another guy? You will always remember what was done to you. If you aren't happy don't use the past as the excuse. Yes it may make you feel better by blaming him for the past but everything happens for a reason. Is it a one time mistake that has scared you for life or is it something he is going to do again. Don't live in fear that its going to. If you love him, then allow yourself to be happy. But make it clear as day that if it happens again the marriage is done...don't focus on it everyday (I know easier said then done). What happened could have opened both your eyes and could bring you closer if you let it. Don't expect him to open up...men don't do that.
    Joensy

Answer by Joensy at 12:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Take a break and give yourself some time to figure out if you CAN move past it
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 10:53 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Don't post in all caps, its rude and harder to read your question.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 10:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I guess it would depend on what he did wrong..
    Did he cheat? Then I would leave his ass..my ex cheated & I could never get over it.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:52 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Still thinking about it gives power to whatever it was so it will never really be in the past. That's not fair to anyone. Use that energy toward making the present better. Living in the past is a waste of time.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:55 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I would say, seperate for a while and see how you feel during the seperation. You'll either not care for him, or you'll miss him and realize just how much you love him and want to be with him.
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I'm not trying to be rude. But your question is really hard to read. I had to read it like three times to make any sense of it.

I'm going to assume you are asking if you should stay with someone who hurt you. It depends on what they did, how many times, and are they really sorry.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:05 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• That totally depends on what he did, how long ago it was and whether you told him you forgive him or not.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 11:10 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i agree it depends on how long ago it was, what he did and if he was really sorry about it.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I guess it depends on what he did.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 11:52 AM on Nov. 17, 2010