Updates.

From time to time some really interesting questions are asked about urgent/interesting situations and I always want to know how it turned out. The OP always says "I'll let you know what happens!" But they never do! Unless I just miss the updates.

Some of us have dull patches during our day and admittedly need to get a life, but in the meantime be a dear and throw us an update! --Bump if you agree!

SabrinaBean

Asked by SabrinaBean at 11:17 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ok...my update

i left the after he gave me choice of doing him up the ass or he will find another woman who will

ps...thanks to all the moms that helped me through an extremely difficult time and answered my very disturbing questions, and double thanks to those that did not yell TROLL at me
    hard enough to try to figure out how i ended up with a man who wants a transexual without having to repost becuase everyone is screaming troll
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:23 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Oh--My--God! So sorry you went through that! I missed your original question, but thank you for the update. I get why you were remiss to repost! What a shitty situation...literally.
    SabrinaBean

Comment by SabrinaBean (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• ?
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:26 AM on Nov. 18, 2010