does your God have an ego so big that ...

he/she/it would perfer you bow to them, praise their name, build man made structures in their honor, sing their praises loudly, talk endlessly about their word, write questions on here and debate other people
OR.....
live the example set by this God/their Son/the word.... and use your time on earth to be a good person/soul to other people

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 11:19 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Im going to say both.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I would go with God number 2 for the win Alex. HAhahahaha God number 1 sounds like an ASS.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:27 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Well, I guess technically I believe there are Gods which fall in to both categories... But neither description really defines MY God.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:28 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I don't think it has anything to do with his ego and yes, he made us to worship him and to love and be loved by him, see that how you will.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 11:28 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Who knows what God does and does not want. I don't try to understand or pretend I know.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i think the best way to show your love to your God is to spend your limited time on earth loving others the way God loves us
    just my simple little human opinion
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• If you feel that your time on earth is to be spent loving others and worship Him, then why are you putting yourself in the category of the "first God" that, "he/she/it would perfer you bow to them, praise their name, build man made structures in their honor, sing their praises loudly, talk endlessly about their word, write questions on here and debate other people" ?
    Because technically you're going aganist everything you posted by starting this debate with others...

You're a hyprocrit, period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i would have to say both we are here to worship him and live as he would live and do as he would do
    kara31

Answer by kara31 at 12:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• :) My God doesn't have an ego at all!
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 12:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I like the part when Charlie Brown says "Good Grief!" or whoever says it.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 12:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2010