Anyone know a 16yr old homosexually aborted cat who may be pregnant, who claims to be a christian? Oh yeah she also has a bad cough and runny nose.

I answer these questions everyday. It's all good... but sometimes I like the fun or low key questions. Anyone agree?

Jenaiko01

Asked by Jenaiko01 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was just thinking that, for REAL! Way too many opinionated questions today. My head hurts.

Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• :-)
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Lol I love it. So true though.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 11:26 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:27 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i do not know a 16yr old homosexually aborted cat who may be pregnant, who claims to be a christian, that also has a bad cough and runny nose.

but it is cold and flu season

if the cat is into it, i have an ex that is looking for someone to strap on a huge penis and _ _ _ _ him in his ass until it bleeds,
    so if this cat is willing, please PM me and i will give you the link to his internet personal dating page.
    but the cat must have a nice set of boobs to, so a transexual cat is perferred - Thank You
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:29 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• fiatpax lol
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 11:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Will do, ask him if he's into threesomes because I have this squirrel....
    Jenaiko01

Comment by Jenaiko01 (original poster) at 11:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Well the cat can't be a Christian if he voted for Obama, so that's why he's gay.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:35 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• LOL...

I know. So very, very tired of the gay and christian post.

These post are all about forcing christians to accept this other way of life by pushing it into our faces but none of these people want to accept christians for who they are.

Can't we all just agree to disagree, be happy that we're American and have that right, and stop the angry post already?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• oh, so sad
    my little joke about the cat being a transexual is getting vote downs
    ;(
    i may lose some points, oh no, what will i do, can i go on with my life?
    will the cat now not get an introduction to my freaky fetish loving ex? (who the therapist said should not be around our child without supervision and get the therapy records into court with a lawyer)
    if i can not get my ex a transexual strap on loving cat for his next birthday, what do i get him now?

boo hooo
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:40 AM on Nov. 17, 2010