What is the one dream that you always wish you could pursue but have left on the back burner!?

I am all about dreaming and going after your dreams. Not believing that anything is impossible I create new things every day!

HDSDIMOM

Asked by HDSDIMOM at 11:31 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• Finishing my novel.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 11:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• have my painting in an art gallery
    and having people buy them!!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:34 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Both of you...those are two great dreams!! WOW!!! Are you in the process of making them happen at all? I know that sometimes little steps keep the dream alive! :)
    HDSDIMOM

Comment by HDSDIMOM (original poster) at 11:45 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Well , i wanted to be a police officer but, i got pregnant with my Steven who is in Afghanistan. I had gone to the police academy in New Hampshire and half way threw i was taking regular blood test for my year physical and i was 4 mounths pregnant. I never looked back. I loved being a mom but, in the back of my mind i always wondered. When i was 35 and all my kids were in school. I went to school and got my Criminal Justice degree. I havent used it yet but, with some luck or just time i may or maynot. Either way i wouldnt change any of my decissions to be a mom.
    Stevensmom707

Answer by Stevensmom707 at 12:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• being a mom to more than just one kid (life can be very hard). If I can redo, I would give birth to tons of kids.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 12:08 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Art! I can't attend college during the day (when the best art classes are offered).
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Taking cake decorating classes and opening up my own bakery.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Going back to school. I have to work full time, take care of my kids and my grandmother. Money and time are in such short supply, that I don't think I'll be able to go back to college until THEY go off to college.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 3:27 PM on Nov. 17, 2010