how long did it take you to loose the post pregnancy weight??

Since I had my son in feb by c sections for some reason there are a lot of things I can't eat . So when I first came home I lost the baby weight within 3 weeks , all I ate was fruit , crackers, and water or juice. The only exersice I got was from going back to work and running in behind my nephew . So what other ways did you ladies loose the pounds after babies.

waitin4u

Asked by waitin4u at 11:35 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I nursed both of my boys and started doing some exercise when I could, not a lot but enough. Between the two I didn't have to change my diet or anything and I lost all of my baby weight by five months. (and I was up 50 pounds)
    Mrs.KV

Answer by Mrs.KV at 11:37 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I didnt'. Before I got preg I was so cute and in shape. Know I look like I'm having a second. I'm planning on going to the gym after I eat this last cupcake.
    Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 11:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• DH and I would take DS for a walk 2-3 times a week...just around the block but I lost all the weight in only like 3 weeks....I had a c-section also.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I breast fed like there was no tomorrow. I also did swimming which helped tone me up and get me to my pre-pregnancy sans jiggle. It took 3-6 months, to feel really fit and energized again.
    SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 11:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I lost 40 lbs in 2 years. I'm still about 15 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight. I'm happy w/ where I am now considering I've come a long way! I have reduced my portions and replaced junk food/snacks w/ fruit and veggies, I drink a lot of water, I do cardio work outs and am physically active with my son. My libido has come back since being off the pill so SO and I more sexually active (great calorie burner lol). I've been weighing myself and noticed i've lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks!!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:39 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I didn't have much weight to LOSE. I didn't overeat when I was pregnant. So, after just a few weeks, I was wearing my usual clothes. It really helps to not eat too much.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• It only took me a few months this time, but I ate really well and breastfed.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 2:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2010

• I lost it a few months after due to stress.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 2:48 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I was almost all the way back down by my 6 week check up. But I'm really young and tiny to begin with, and I was in super shape before getting pregnant.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• I just did workouts at home and watched what I ate, drank more water than anything.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 9:56 AM on Jan. 9, 2011