Happen to anyone else?

So I love being pregnant and I love my baby so much but I feel like being pregnant has made me a total bitch lol. Like I only see the bad in things and people and I have a much clearer view on life. I have already pushed a few friends away. This isn't me. Has anyone been through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• oh yea its realy easy for your emotions to run rampant - it tends to lax off by the 4th or 5th month...
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 9:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i went through it i was a happy go lucky almost anoyingly friendly person befor i got pregnant, but about my 2nd trimester i turned into a BITCH!!!!! and unfortunantly i havn't 100% returned to my annoying self lol i really pushed my husband away and friends too, but if those ppl care about you the will return trust me GOOD LUCK and have a safe pregnancy.
    tavia87

Answer by tavia87 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Theres two reason fro being a bitch to anyone and everyone (which is ironic because it doesnt fit the stereotype people have of preggos) #1 instinct to protect yourself and your unborn child. #2 miserable starving exhausted and in pain. I would try to keep interaction with people who arent close enough to understand you and forgive you for any harsh things you may say to a minimal. This will preserve the relationships you want to continue AFTER baby is born. Be forewarned when yuo cuss someone out while pregnant you may not ever have the relationship back although if they dont understand your crazy emotional while pregnant their probably not worth it anyways
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 12:30 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Oh yeah, the farther into your pregnancy the more normal you will feel.
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 6:28 PM on Nov. 4, 2008