Best way to make a great lasting first impression?

I am meeting the guy I'm "interested" in this weekend. I want to be myself, of course, but what other ways can I make an awesome first impression (one that will make him want to call me...lol)? We are both Christians.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I think being yourself is the best way to make a good impression. You don't want to act like something your not and have him call you, then you will have an act to live up to all the time. Just be yourself and good luck.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:56 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I don't think there is anything you can do that will make him call you back other than just being yourself. If he likes who you really are, then he'll call you back. If he doesn't like who you really are...then would you even want him to call you back? I would not...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:57 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• you should be yourself if likes you the way you are then he will call you back like the ladies say above me
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:27 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Be friendly, but not overly so that you appear desperate. Don't talk about former relationships, talk about your interests, ask him about his. Ask him questions to show you interested, but nothing real personal. Does he have any siblings, where did he go to school, does he like sports, movies, etc.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 1:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2010