what's the difference??

My s/o for some strange reason he thinks putting our son in the pack n play makes him look like he's in jail even if he's playing with toys in there. He has no issue with putting him in the play station I got for him or the walker . I don't get it what 's the difference both are somewhat stationary toys .

btw I don't use the pack n play often he's only 9 months

waitin4u

Asked by waitin4u at 11:53 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used my pack and play ALL the time. It caged him up some times when he was just getting into too much stuff. He actually perferred to be in there a lot of the time.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 11:54 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I don't really think there is a difference. Maybe he has repressed memories lol

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 11:55 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My DH thinks play pens of any kind are baby prisons. But he'll put DD in the exersaucer and that's somehow not a prison.

Dads are different
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:55 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Hmmm. Im not sure what the difference is, but if he doesn't want him in there then he should be the one to take care of him when hes not.
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 11:56 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• There isn't a difference, really. I think a lot of people feel that way, though. I once worked at a daycare center that was also a church nursery.....The room was small, so they bought cribs that stacked against a wall (like crib bunkbeds) . It was more efficient and gave the babies more room to play on the floor. A lot of the parents didn't like it, though because they said it looked like we were keeping the babies in cages......to each his own, I guess.
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I think so too lol he's just weired I think

waitin4u

Comment by waitin4u (original poster) at 11:58 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• thats just a weird concept.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 12:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• we are always using the pack and play and other toys for our son who just turned 8 months. we joke around that he is in his cage when he is in it but he loves it and its much safer than on the floor with his bouncy big sister around.
    BlkWingedAngel

Answer by BlkWingedAngel at 1:21 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I think their about the same, expect with the pack and play they have walls up around them.
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 5:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2010