ok kinda weird question?

ok i was just wondering if this ever happen to anyone. ok so they say when you ovulate that you want sex more and that is true with me but is it weird that like the week after that you dont want it at all and it kinda hurts to do it? this has happened to me before just it is really bad this month and i was wondering if its normal? have any of you ever experianced this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• PMS starts after ovulation so I don't ever want sex right after ovulating. My PMS is horrible! I need a padded room for about 3 weeks out of the month LOL
    Anonymous

• Im the same as aon lol. Right after I ovulate I dont want him to even accidently touch me!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• anon*
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Interesting, I have felt this way but did not know that this was the reasoning behind it. I still let him touch me, but it does seem to hurt more... Odd
    Kelly_n_Payton

Answer by Kelly_n_Payton at 4:27 PM on Nov. 4, 2008