schedule for potty training ?

i need to know what kind of potty training schedule to use? I always seem to forget do i need to make a chart? What worked for you

sep_10_07

Asked by sep_10_07 at 9:27 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• what's working for us is NOT going by a schedule and letting my 2 1/2 almost 3 year old son tell us when he needs to go.
    Anonymous

• I'm just letting my daughter (27 months) tell me when she needs to go. I do keep an eye on her and if I notice she is "dancing", I'll take her. But for my daughter, I've found it works best if it is HER idea to go, not mine.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• my son is 2 1/2 and fully potty trained! im a stay at home mom...so i let him run rd naked! worked great! then tried pullups...he still had accidents...so went right 2 underwear...and hes good 2 go! had a couple accidents cause he still couldnt talk well.........but thats expected! now...when e has 2 go potty...its mommy...pooh pooh....lol!
    mommyof3101

Answer by mommyof3101 at 9:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• my daughter went from diapers to pantys. She loves Dora, so she got Dora panties. She also got treats when she went in the potty. Now she is very independent. She won't let me help her at all, and she just turned two.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 10:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• My daughter is 15 months and we try to put her on the potty every hour. She doesn't tell us she needs to go yet. She doesn't always go once an hour but it helps remind her.

Also, try paying attention to what time they go to the bathroom. Pee is harder to figure out but poo is easy. My dd goes at almost the exact same time everyday. lol
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 2:16 AM on Nov. 4, 2008