Any idea?

I really love to own a home business. I have tried home daycare, it didn't work out,my friend wanted me to join her in her backyard chicken farm(egg production). I don't like selling at eBay . but I want to retail something,may be snacks , I don't know.please I need suggestions.

joysweet

Asked by joysweet at 12:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do you have a niche? I'm a photographer... Do you have one?
    hmhmom

Answer by hmhmom at 12:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I have found a new nitch...people have a huge soft spot for pets. I take sweet potatoes and dehydrate them in my food dehydrator and make dog treats, all natural, high in lots of good things for dogs and humans alike, chewy texture. Shape them in rings and neet packaging, they fly out the door.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Is there a service lacking where you live? Do you have any particular interests or skills? Do you handmake anything? Also, if you like the idea of retail, you can always buy from wholesalers and resell.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:15 PM on Nov. 17, 2010