Baby Names!?

I'm having a very hard time choosing a name for my baby boy...
Did anyone have a name set yet? wanna share your ideas??? boy or girl...

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if Mylie would've been a boy she would have been Mason Reece, although I pushed hard for Cooper or Kingston
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 9:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Owen, Adam, Isach, Zachariah, or Ethan. Or go to a local resell shop or used book store and buy a baby name book- or surf the 'net. There are some sites where you can type in a meaning and names will pop up- If you want a name that means "super manly and gets all the chicks" you can type that in and something will pop up (or maybe type in something like "loved" "strong"... you know).
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Always wanted a Rosie and thats what we got, her whole name is Rosalyn Lorraine. Boys names are very hard for us to come up with, but I say stick with something manly and not cute, you dont want him being picked on for his name. Try a family name, if I was to have a boy thats whta Ide do, so I guess it would be Scott Michael, my dads first name is and my husbands middle name as well as my father in-laws's first name is michael. I like it Scott Michael.
    Anonymous

• I like unique names one you dont hear all the time. my son is dallas my daughter is payton (allthough i have heard that name a lot since she was born.) but we are having anither girl if she was a boy the name was going to be Jasper David.
    Anonymous

• i think Daniel is the most popular name in the nation right now. i like it but my husband doesnt... we are naming our baby boy Preston, and the next boy is gonna be Jesse, and then Spencer. girls names are way harder for us to agree on
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• We have a Donavyn Sawyer and a Dominyk Gabriel!
    rennisance

Answer by rennisance at 12:37 AM on Nov. 15, 2008

• QUOTING ANNONYMOUS "I like unique names one you dont hear all the time. my son is dallas my daughter is payton (allthough i have heard that name a lot since she was born.) but we are having anither girl if she was a boy the name was going to be Jasper David. "

omg i love the name Jasper! ur the only other person i have seen like that name. <3
    happygoguen

Answer by happygoguen at 5:35 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• LYZETH, ZAIDEN, OR LEVIAS
    smilinmomma

Answer by smilinmomma at 1:11 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I love my son's name and really havent heard it anywhere Gaije but you can spell it however you want Gage, Gaige the latter seemed to feminine thats why we went with the J
    GaijesMom

Answer by GaijesMom at 7:56 AM on Feb. 10, 2009